Aquaflush® 1.6 gpf Exposed Manual Diaphragm Flush Valve with Sweat Solder Kit and Cast Wall Flange
Engineered for performance, Zurn’s Aquaflush® Exposed Manual Diaphragm Flush Valves provide reliable and consistent operation. Designed for clinic and service sinks, the Z6017-YB-YC features a 24-inch rough-in and a 1 1/2-inch top spud with a highly polished chrome-plated finish. Each flush valve contains a quiet GO BLUE® dual-seal diaphragm with a clog-resistant bypass and chloramine-resistant seals for an extended lifespan and lower maintenance costs. The Z6017-YB-YC has a powerful 6.5 gpf flow rate with an ADA compliant no-leak handle. It also includes a sweat solder kit and cast wall flange for the finishing touch. It's the ideal high-level performance application for any commercial retrofit or new construction project.
- 6.5 gpf for powerful, full-flush strength
- Designed for clinic and service sinks
- Extended 24" rough-in and 1-1/2" top spud
- No-leak handle reduces water waste
- GO BLUE® dual-seal diaphragm with a clog-resistant bypass and chloramine-resistant seals extends lifespan and lowers maintenance costs
- Exposed sweat solder kit and cast wall flange for a polished look