12” x 12” Stainless Steel Access Panel and Frame with 1 1/2" Hole for Concealed Flush Valves, Satin Finish
Allow secure, convenient access to concealed flush valves with a stainless steel access panel and frame. Featuring vandal-proof screws and a satin finish, Zurn’s 12x12-inch access panel (Part no. Z6199-BX12) offers ease of access to in-wall concealed flush valves while protecting from tampering. The cover is #14 gage stainless steel with an #18 gage stainless steel frame, a 1 ½-inch center hole, and four 1-inch long vandal-proof screws. For convenience and peace of mind in one box, Zurn’s stainless steel access panel delivers.
- For use with AquaVantage® and AquaFlush® Z61xx series concealed flush valves
- 12 x 12 access panel and frame with 1 ½” hole
- #14 gage satin finish stainless steel cover and #18 gage stainless steel frame for durability
- 4 1-inch long vandal-proof screws prevent unwanted access of panel contents
- Ideal for commercial applications