2" DUXL Dielectric Union Pipe Fitting
The 2" DUXL Dielectric Union is utilized on potable water applications for protection against piping system deterioration caused by galvanic and stray current corrosion. Required where dissimilar metals are used in piping systems, materials for the DUXL include a zinc-coated steel body, union nut, bolts, and nuts, as well as cast steel flanges, low lead brass tailpiece, nylon insulator, and EPDM gaskets. Its maximum working water pressure is 250 psi for threaded fittings and 175 psi for flanged fittings, with a 180°F maximum working water temperature. The DUXL comes standard with a a female iron pipe x female brass pipe.
- Flexible design couples dissimilar piping materials for ultimate convenience
- Designed for lasting wear on potable water applications
- Protects against pipe deterioration from galvanic and stray current corrosion
- Zinc-coated steel body resists corrosion
- Female iron pipe x female brass pipe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T