8" Twin-Grip Pliers
The Twin-Grip Pliers from Knipex are a great option for gripping, tightening and loosening screws with worn heads and threads. They feature a unique combination of front and side grip functionality. It is constructed with a five-way slip joint with push button adjustment for precise modification of gripping capacity. The slim profile helps you work easily in confined spaces.
- High-grip front jaw with robust teeth and high gear ratio
- Large front and side gripping capacity 5/32” to 7/8”
- Reliable front gripping of flat workpieces due to the threepoint system
- Pinch stop reduces the risk of injury
- Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel, oil hardened.